Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Savannah, day 2

Good evening again ladies and gentlemen,
So we are still at the same hotel, and the internet still isn't working correctly. Hopefully I will have all of the pictures from the last few days posted by tomorrow evening.

We had a fabulous day in Savannah today. My mom, Jimmy, and I went on a street car tour of the city. It was pretty awesome, because you can get off and on whenever you want to. So we were able to tour a really cool old house, and go get ice cream at an amazing place. And we were able to see most of the historic district while riding the street car between stops. I had fun playing around with the new camera. You will get to see some of the results when I get the pictures posted.

We went to dinner tonight at a restaurant right by the river. It was in the oldest stone building in Georgia. It was built sometime in the 1700's. It was a really cool place, and had great food. I love food!

We are back at our hotel now. We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Charleston, South Carolina. I'm looking forward to seeing that city too.

Goodnight everyone, and Bardle Do.
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I know you are wondering how Winnie is so I will tell you. He looks kind of funny and I am sorry to say that he got sunburned on his back today because he forgot about his buzz. To cool him off, Papa gave him a nice bath which he really enjoyed. Papa, that is. Did you know that he has short ears? Winnie, that is.

    She is going to feel better tomorrow because she has stopped taking her arthritis meds. Connie, that is. She has been kind of sick for two weeks because of the darn medicine. Nauseated, dizzy, blurred vision, and sober. Oh, well, that is my luck to be sick. Medicine does not like me.

    I thought about Paula Deen's place and was hoping that you found it and would be able to eat there.

    Glad you are still having a great time. We are staying home, but that is OK because we are old and our teeth click.

    Night, night, and Dippy Do

    GaGa

    ReplyDelete