Monday, June 28, 2010

did i forget to mention....

Hi Again!

I forgot to say last night that we started the day going to a local church here, People's Church. Yah, the name seemed weird to me too, but it was a cool church, but too big for our tastes. Great worship band and music, good preaching and nice people. But we all decided that we like to go to a church small enough that they know who the visitors are. Anyway, it was good to worship with another small part of the Body of Christ. The sermon was on Heaven and the speaker was a guest from another local church. His 19 year old son went to Heaven about a year ago. It was a great message and we all definitely could benefit from more biblical knowledge about Heaven.

Now we are packing up for a long drive today. Should be a good one!

See you on the road!!

lauren

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, the only thing I like about the mid west is the Arch and Nini (she was born in St. Louis). I went to the top of the arch once, that was fun but very close quarters. Grandma would freaked out! Oh yeah, I saw the Budweiser stables and they had a young colt living there. Jenn would have really loved that.

    ReplyDelete